- Average Weight: 3 lbs. 4 oz. or 1,475 grams.
- Helmet Construction: Fiberglass composite shell. Double D-ring chin strap.
- Stay Cool: Five metal mesh intake vents and one rear vent.
- Interior & Linings: Removable, washable liner is antibacterial. Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim. 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Face shield with anti-scratch coating, UV protection, and magnetic closure system. Helmet bag included.
- Manufacturer & Certification: Manufactured by Bell. Meets DOT safety standards FMVSS 218.
- This item is obsolete with Harley-Davidson
- Please see attached photos for helmet sizing.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR SIZING
Use the sizing chart attached as a guideline in determining your helmet size. To measure correct helmet size, measure around the head, one in inch above the eyebrows and match inch measurement in chart. If between sizes, it is suggested to go with the smaller size. The interior padding of your helmet will loosen and form to the shape of your head the longer it is worn. A helmet that is loose when new will get even looser once broken in. The final sizing decision will be that of the customer.
Vintage Stripe B06 Full-Face Helmet - 98145-18VX
Perfect fit, super old school look.
The vintage bowl helmets are more associated with British bikes, such as Triumph, Norton, BSA, and Enfield. That being said, this is a Bell Bullit helmet with Harley Davidson badging. This is a phenomenal deal on what is possibly the best of vintage bowl helmets compared to Torc, Beon, Daytona, Biltwell, and Shoei. Received shipping confirmation within 48 hours and arrived in another 48 without any expedited markup. Aces.
This helmet is a classic style. It does fit a little tight. I ordered a two XL and it seems pretty tight. I get a lot of compliments when I ride my classic English twin motorcycle. This is the coolest motorcycle helmet out there. It reminds me of Evel Kenevel in the 1970s . Get one while they last.
Fantastic price on a really high quality helmet. Fit was spot on!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.