Navidium Shipping Protection
Navidium Shipping Protection
In an effort to provide more safety, assurance, and insurance for our customers, we are happy to offer Navidium Shipping Protection. Filing a claim with postal carriers is often unhelpful and time consuming. For just 2% of your order value you can protect your package and we will send you a replacement if your package is lost or damaged. In the event that a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund.
What's considered a lost package:
- Shipments that state 'delivered' by the carrier but were delivered to the incorrect address at the fault of the carrier.
- Shipments where tracking shows 'in transit' and without any new updates/movement for an extended period of time.
- Shipments that have been determined lost by the carrier.
What's considered a damaged package:
- Items that were damaged in transit.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/package opening during transit.
What's not covered by Navidium Shipping Protection:
- Packages delayed in transit. When the carriers are alerting of delays due to weather or carrier logistics problems, we reserve the right to classify these packages as ‘delayed’ rather than lost. If your package does not surface after a delay, it will be deemed as lost and can be covered.
- Missing packages or packages returned to sender due to the incorrect or insufficient address information provided at checkout when the order was placed.
- Orders or parts of orders that have not shipped yet.
- Packages that have been stolen after delivery, unless a copy of a police report is provided.
- Packages that have already been replaced or refunded under Navidium Shipping Protection. If a package is replaced and there are further shipping issues, please contact the shipping carrier directly.
How to submit a claim:
- If you have paid for Navidium Shipping Protection, please contact us within 48 hours after the delivery date. We will open a claim for you and keep you informed along the process of the investigation.
What happens after your claim has been submitted:
- We will begin an investigation on the lost or damaged package.
- After your claim has been submitted, please allow us 7 business days to investigate your claim.
- Once your claim has been approved, we will send you a replacement if available, or issue you a refund back to the method of payment on file.
Terms and Conditions:
- Navidium Shipping Protection is optional, but by opting-out of shipping protection, we will not be liable for lost packages, including packages that are confirmed delivered by the carrier, but not received.
- Packages will not be reshipped, nor refunds given in the event that packages are lost or damaged during transit, and protection was not purchased.
- We reserve the right to classify your package as delayed if there are known delays in the transit area.
- We reserve the right to deny claims due to insurance fraud, and/or abuse.
- Shipping protection is non-refundable.
- Shipping protection can not be canceled after an order has shipped.
- Products that have multiple pieces packaged together will be replaced/refunded on a case by case basis (i.e. sublimation mugs, ornaments, tumblers, etc.).