The Myer J08 Modular Helmet tweaks the face shield slightly to have a round "bubble" silhouette. The result? A roomier interior. And that translates to greater comfort, especially for touring or urban riders cranking up their adventure miles. For efficient cooling, note the placement of vents (top/mouth/rear) on this modular motorcycle helmet. And for freshness, the wicking liner washes beautifully. All of that plus our exclusive fiberglass and Spectra fiber shell renowned for exceptional strength without packing on weight. This is obsolete with Harley-Davidson, get it before it's gone!
- Average Weight: 3 lbs. and 11 oz. or 1,650 grams.
- Helmet Construction: Exclusive fiberglass and Spectra fiber shell provides maximum strength with minimum weight. Double D-ring chin strap.
- Stay Cool: Top, mouth, and rear vents.
- Interior & Linings: Removable, washable moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial liner.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Pull-down retractable sun shield features 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating. Bubble face shield design for roomier interior. Helmet bag included.
Manufacturer & Certification: J-Tech. Dual-certified to meet DOT safety standard FMVSS 218 and ECE 22-05 requirements.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR SIZING
Use the sizing chart attached as a guideline in determining your helmet size. To measure correct helmet size, measure around the head, one in inch above the eyebrows and match inch measurement in chart. If between sizes, it is suggested to go with the smaller size. The interior padding of your helmet will loosen and form to the shape of your head the longer it is worn. A helmet that is loose when new will get even looser once broken in. The final sizing decision will be that of the customer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.