- Stay Cool: Two front and back vents plus two-way zipper underarm vents for cooling airflow.
- Stay Warm: Removable nylon full-sleeve quilted warmth liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable construction. Seam sealed. Exterior and interior storm flaps. Waterproof zippers.
- Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves with inner arm sleeve darts for less bulk. Adjustable waist belt. Two side zipper gussets. Jacket-to-pant zipper helps prevent jacket from riding up and connects to any Harley-Davidson® riding pant with a jacket-to-pant zipper (excluding 98236-13VM).
- Ride Enhancing Features: Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders fit lightweight body armor (98071-05VR, sold separately). Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Padded shoulders, elbows, and lower arms. Mandarin collar with comfort collar roll, chin pad, and neck cinch. Two-way zipper front with interior and exterior storm flaps. Adjustable cuffs. Reinforced elbows, lower arms, and shoulders. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material appliqué graphics.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer and chest pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with
- Design Details: Three-quarter-length silhouette. Embroidered graphics. Rubber patch.
- Materials: Waterproof 600 denier 100% polyester canvas. Polyester mesh body lining. Polyester mesh and polyester taffeta sleeve lining.
I bought this textiel jacket after reading reviews and talking to a buddy that bought one. I was looking for a medium to heavyweight jacket that was also waterproof to replace my rainsuit jacket. It is very warm with the included full sleeve liner and also light enough when it get's warm with all the vents throughout the jacket.
I also like the fact you can zip it to any HD pants, the inlcuded body armor and extra pockets.
Love the jacket as it matches the pants purchased at my local dealership. great wind proofing. Jacket back zips into the pants back.
Very good quality prefect fit. Haven’t used in rain yet. I’ve had the Vanocker pants for a few years now, pants Kept me warm and dry. Pants zip to my new Vanocker jacket perfectly. If this jacket does the same as their pants. This will be a great buy and value.
Great experience and great pricing! Harbor town is awesome!
Love the Vanocker jacket. I really liked the pants so had to get the jacket. Lots of vents and pockets, looks great, not too bulky or heavy. The XL fits great for me (normally a 46). The liner is a great option but a little tough to button into sleeves. Planning to use it on a cross country trip as my one-for-all occasions jacket