- Stay Comfortable: Mesh panels and zone perforations for cooling airflow.
- Fit & Mobility: Slim Fit—fits closer to the body. Comfort action back with stretch panel for improved fit and comfort. Pre-curved sleeves. Two side zipper gussets.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders fit lightweight body armor (98071-05VR, sold separately). Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Padded and reinforced shoulders. Snap-tab mandarin collar with comfort trim. Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping. Teflon® coating to help repel dust and dirt.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer and chest pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket wit
- Design Details: Rubber patch. Printed stripes and graphics.
- Materials: 600 denier 100% polyester canvas. Abrasion-resistant 100% polyester mesh side and sleeve panels. Abrasion-resistant polyester mesh lining.
- This item is obsolete with Harley-Davidson
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I needed to replace my old H-D mesh (black) jacket. I saw the Sidari on H-D's web site a few months ago and it caught my interest. So, time goes buy, Harley discontinued the jacket, but it is still available at some dealers, none in FL by the way. I'm 6'1" and 225 lbs and a 2X fits great. It does take my aftermarket Stealth-Viper CE level II armor too. I rode in the FL heat and it flows plenty of air. It's a good looking jacket too and I'm one for function over form. Am very happy with the purchase. Harbor Town was prompt with shipping. Thanks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.