- Stay Cool: Two front and back vents plus two-way zipper underarm vents for cooling airflow.
- Stay Warm: Removable nylon full-sleeve quilted warmth liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable construction. Seam sealed. Exterior and interior storm flaps. Waterproof zippers.
- Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves with inner arm sleeve darts for less bulk. Adjustable waist belt. Two side zipper gussets. Jacket-to-pant zipper helps prevent jacket from riding up and connects to any Harley-Davidson® riding pant with a jacket-to-pant zipper (excluding 98236-13VM).
- Ride Enhancing Features: Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders fit lightweight body armor (98071-05VR, sold separately). Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Padded shoulders, elbows, and lower arms. Mandarin collar with comfort collar roll, chin pad, and neck cinch. Two-way zipper front with interior and exterior storm flaps. Adjustable cuffs. Reinforced elbows, lower arms, and shoulders. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material appliqué graphics.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer and chest pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with
- Design Details: Three-quarter-length silhouette. Embroidered graphics. Rubber patch.
- Materials: Waterproof 600 denier 100% polyester canvas. Polyester mesh body lining. Polyester mesh and polyester taffeta sleeve lining.
Very good quality prefect fit. Haven’t used in rain yet. I’ve had the Vanocker pants for a few years now, pants Kept me warm and dry. Pants zip to my new Vanocker jacket perfectly. If this jacket does the same as their pants. This will be a great buy and value.
Great experience and great pricing! Harbor town is awesome!
Love the Vanocker jacket. I really liked the pants so had to get the jacket. Lots of vents and pockets, looks great, not too bulky or heavy. The XL fits great for me (normally a 46). The liner is a great option but a little tough to button into sleeves. Planning to use it on a cross country trip as my one-for-all occasions jacket
I bought this jacket for a friend of mine who painted my condo. I offered to pay him but he wouldn't take the money so I bought this jacket and absolutely loves it.
Thank you Harbor Town Harley Davidson
Looking forward to my next long distant ride and being prepared for riding in the elements!