Used to slow the turn signal flash rate to normal after installing LED Turn Signals. Does not produce heat or put a load on the system. Slimline unit with long leads for easier placement under seat. Only 1 module needed per bike to cover front & rear signal conversion, or front OR rear signal conversion. Compatible with incandescent bulbs if only one set of signals has been upgraded to LED. Can be used with 4 way hazards (Unlike load equalizers that use resistors). Alarm compatible with a Lifetime manufacture warranty. Sealed, weather tight case. Dimensions: 4.2" x 0.6" x 1.4"
- LOAD EQUALIZER
- NO LOAD/NO HEAT
- RECYCLES 90% OF POWER
- ADJUSTABLE LOAD SETTING
- ALARM COMPATIBLE
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- DIMENSIONS: 0.6" H X 1.4" W X 4.2" L
- This item is NON-RETURNABLE once packaging is opened.
Plug and play on
- 1996-2010 Softail® (Except Rocker),
- 1997-2011 Dyna®,
- 1999-2003 Sportster®,
- 1997-2013 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited models (including CVO™), Road King (FLHR), Road King Classic (FLHRC), Road Glide Ultra (FLTRU) and Road Glide Ultra CVO™ (FLTRUSE),
- 1997-2009 Road Glide Standard (FLTR),
- 2006-2009 Street Glide (FLHX)
- 2010-2013 Tri Glide®
- Models with CanBus electrical systems including 2011-2021 Softail®, 2012-2017 Dynas®, 2014-2021 Touring/Trike and 2014-2021 Sportster® models do NOT require a Load Equalizer.