What gear am I in right now? Eliminate the guesswork with a Digital Gear Indicator. Conveniently located on the handlebar for line-of-site viewing, the bright LED display is easy to read with a quick glance.
- When the clutch is "out", the display indicates the current gear, or a large "N" when the transmission is in the neutral position
- Easy to install, this plug & play Gear Indicator requires no wire splicing or complicated programming
- Built-in photocell automatically adjusts the display for improved visibility in direct sunlight, and dims the display at night to reduce distraction
- Satin black finish
- The complete kit includes a self-contained LED and control module, control housing, wiring harness and required mounting hardware
- Switch housing can accommodate one additional auxiliary switch (sold separately)
- Fits '07-'17 VRSC™ (except VRSCF),
- '07-'13 XL and XR,
- '07-'11 Dyna®,
- '07-'10 Softail®
- '07-'13 Touring models.
- '07-'08 XL1200 models require update calibration.
- Does not fit XL883 models equipped with Screamin' Eagle® 1200CC Stage I Conversion Kits P/N 29784-07 and 30003-10.
- Also, does not fit with Boom!™ Audio Cruiser Amp and Speaker Kits P/N 76262-08A, 76320-08A or 76321-09A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.