The Boom!™ Audio 30K Bluetooth® Headset is Harley-Davidson®'s flagship wireless headset engineered to simplify and extend wireless communication. The 30K Headset comes with 2 modules (1 Bluetooth® and 1 Mesh) and offers an exceptional integrated experience when paired to your bike's Boom!™ Box infotainment system via the Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM), sold separately. When paired with the WHIM, you can enjoy full stereo sound, use the bike's infotainment screen to configure your headset, and leverage the existing hand controls to ensure safe and controlled riding as you move effortlessly through music, phone, GPS and push-to-talk intercom conversations. When equipped with the new Boom!™ Box GTS Radio, this headset will enable the use of Apple CarPlay. Without the WHIM, you can control your 30K through available hands-free voice commands or the glove friendly jog dial menu navigation. And, if you prefer to use earbuds, there is an available earbud port in the base. Kit includes headset, additional earpads, mics and all necessary installation hardware.
- Ambient Mode: Option to hear regular road and surrounding noises, Advanced Noise Control: Ambient noise cancellation for incoming and outgoing audio, Audio Boost: Automatic volume boost to counteract ambient noise.
- FM Radio: 10 preset station memory integrated FM radio, Stereo Sound: Audio from both speakers for all functions.
- Universal Intercom™: Ability to connect with any headset via Bluetooth® regardless of manufacturer.
- Bluetooth® Intercom: Ability to wirelessly communicate with other riders (up to 4-way intercom)
- Mesh Intercom Network: Ability to wirelessly communicate with other riders without pairing, Up to 16-way intercom (private mode) / Virtually limitless within 1 mile/1.2 Km (public mode)
- Audio Multitasking: Simultaneous operation of multiple audio functions
- Talk Time: up to 13 hours, Charge Time: 1.5 hours to full charge or 20 minutes of charging is equal to up to 5 hours of operation, Working Distance: up to 5 miles/8 Km under optimal conditions
- Manuals and Software Updates
- Part Number: 76000838
- Helmet not included.
- This headset DOES NOT pair directly to the bike unfortunately. In order to pair to the bike you also need a SENA Freewire OR a Harley-Davidson WHIM module.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.